Player Rating: 9.7 / 10
Editor's Verdict: Casino.com offers an awe-inspiring array of slots, casino games, and formidable security features.
Software / Games: 10/10
Bonus Offers: 10/10
Banking / Cash-outs: 9/10
Security & Licensing: 10/10
Customer Support: 9/10
Outstanding customer support and banking options for easy deposits and quick cash-outs. Visit: www.casino.com
Playtech, Pragmatic Play, Redtiger, Ntent, Blueprint, Microgaming, Eyecon, Skywind, Softbet, Quick Spin
· Huge range of slots, of the absolute highest quality, including genuine Vegas casino slots
· A lot of payment options
· Strong licensing
· Modern design.
Our summary verdict
In terms of both sheer quality, as well as quantity, casino.com is hard to beat. Some would say it is best in class on both counts.
There is absolutely no surprise though, is that Playtech is the major developer responsible for the software at Casino.com.
What’s truly impressive is the fact that they have never resorted to recycling their designs for another operator.
· Too many restricted countries
· No information about average payout rates
Austrian German, Bulgarian, Chinese, Czech, Danish, English, Estonian, Finnish, German, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Malaysian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, Turkish and Ukranian
Afghanistan, Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Belarus, Bolivia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Burundi, Cambodia, Central African Rep, China, Colombia, Congo, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, France, Gaza Strip, Germany, Greece, Guatemala ,Guinea Bissau, Haiti, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Macau, Myanmar, Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, Nicaragua, North Korea, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Somalia, South Sudan, Spain, Sudan, Switzerland, Syria, Tajikistan, the Democratic Republic, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uganda, Ukraine, United States of America, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, West Bank, Yemen, Kyrgyzstan
In the 1990s, the internet was still in its infancy. This meant that many domains (or web addresses, as they’re better known) were vacant. Casino.com was one of them, but it eventually got scooped up by a casino software provider.
The company didn’t make much noise, but they held onto the domain as much as they could. It was clear that they could earn a pretty penny by selling it to the highest bidder. That’s precisely what happened in 2008, when Mansion Gaming shelled out an undisclosed sum to make Casino.com a part of their brand.
Casino.com has become a true global brand. Clever rebrands, smart decisions, and a customer-first mentality have allowed this online casino to soar above the competition.
This is one of those rare cases when a casino is equally catered towards both rookie players and seasoned veterans. It’s just that easy to use, which is a quality that every slots player values the most.
Software & Games (9/10)
Casino.com has cherry picked the very best games from all over the world to produce a fantastic collection of over 1700 slot games. This includes genuine Vegas slots from IGT, like Cleopatra. Yes that's right, you can play the same games as you would find in land-based casinos across the US, and all over the world, from your own home.
The slots, in particular, deserve a lot of praise, but we’re going to focus on the UI first. It is, after all, the first impression we create about all online casinos.
Casino Games (10/10)
We know we’re done with covering the UI, but can we just take a moment to praise the excellent dropdown tile system? Not only are you not required to click on any extra icons or categories, but there is also the fact that Casino.com made a wise decision to show the name of each game only once you hover over it with your mouse. This saves a lot of spaces and makes browsing casino games a lot simpler than what you’re used to.
There is something for everyone, with an impressive collection of card games. Lucky Lucky, Jacks or Better, 3 Card Brag and others represent an impressive array of niche titles. Even though most players gravitate towards blackjack, it’s always nice to see online casino thinking of other player preferences. Blackjack is always popular, but Casino.com made a compelling effort to cause its popularity to soar. All Bets Blackjack, Cashback Blackjack, Magic Seven Blackjack, and Premium Blackjack impose the dominance of this popular card game.
In most cases, online casinos often force you to choose between variety and game quality. Casino.com refuses to do such a thing, giving you some of the most amazing software you can find on the market. There are no bugs and all games immerse you into a gaming experience that is both eventful and colorful. We’ve tested most games on various devices and there are no apparent issues on any phone released in the last 3-4 years. That’s impressive, considering the amount of clutter we see on casino websites on a regular basis.
Roulette is also heavily represented, with Premium European Roulette, Dragon Jackpot Roulette, Penny Roulette, and Video Roulette leading the way. Even unorthodox titles such as Mini Roulette, Pinball Roulette, and Roulette Scratch get some love. It’s not a secret that Casino.com doesn’t offer as many options as other gaming brands, but does it really matter for you? All the essential ingredients are here, so the only flaw would be a lack of more experimental titles. Even though players who prefer these kinds of games are a niche group, it’s a thing worth mentioning.
If you like live casino games, you’ll be amazed by the high-quality footage at Casino.com. As far as we’ve seen, the player skill level is medium. The environment itself is extremely welcoming, with both croupiers and players having a sense of humor and a willingness to have fun. The community is what makes an online casino and Casino.com passed this test with flying colors.
In case you’re expecting an all-encompassing variety of slot titles from the last 20 years, you’ll be disappointed. Like we’ve said, Casino.com took a quality-first approach and it seems to be paying off. Instead of drowning players in an endless stream of titles, they’ve taken their time and picked the essential slot games literally every site needs. But before we analyze the playable content Casino.com offers, one point needs to be raised. Every slot counts 100% towards the overall loyalty point count.
While that fact may sound surprising, there are a lot of online casinos that exclude new games or classics from this accumulation process. Casino.com makes things simple and we’re all for it, as this is important for beginners. You get the same dropdown tiles with efficient space use and great categorization. And what a beauty that space contains, as you get to choose from more than 100 excellent slots. We’ve analyzed the composition of the offer on Casino.com and ended up being pleasantly surprised by the amount of variety. No game type is overly represented, nor are there notable misses. It just feels right.
You get everything from single payline titles to 50-payline extravaganzas. It’s not easy to put equal amounts of every slot type in a collection that’s barely more than 100, but Casino.com pulled it off. Classic titles are also abundant, representing the crown jewel of this website’s game room. One thing we personally enjoyed the most is the collection of branded games. Matrix, Top Gun, Rocky, Kong: 8th Wonder of the World, and Gladiator make up a perfect assortment of top-notch titles. Marvel games aren’t that plentiful, but that’s a hard thing to notice next to all the great choices you have.
5-reel games are abundant as well, often offering copious amounts of paylines. Another thing we appreciated was the evident presence of progressive jackpots. Some of them such as Gladiator Jackpot and Gladiator: Road to Roam offer potential winnings of $2,000,000. While not all games are able to match the lucrativeness of these two titles, the average jackpot amount is set at a healthy $200-300 thousand, depending on what you choose. Not bad, honestly.
Welcome Bonus & Other Available Promotions (10/10)
More so than ever before, promotions are the talk of the town in the iGaming industry. Despite being mere sweeteners and bonuses just a few years ago, these incentives have legitimately become a top reason why people choose their respective online casinos.
Bonuses have pros and cons. That said, they are a great way to alleviate some of the pressure we feel when enjoying our favorite activity. Here’s how using an online casino bonus helps you:
• Stress relief. Getting a decent amount of bonus money allows you to take your mind off of your bankroll. Worrying about exceeding your spending limit or racking up too many losses is very detrimental to your health, both mental and physical. In the long run, stress is known as “the silent killer”, the underlying cause behind many deadly maladies and conditions. You also get ample room to rekindle your love towards gaming.
• Focus is also important, as it gives you an even greater chance of having fun and actually improving your bankroll. You’ll be more focused and actually win more at games such as blackjack, roulette or baccarat. A clear mind has many more benefits than you thought at first, right?
• Learning the ropes of the game. It seems reasonable, to be honest. Having no worries also lets you try out the training wheels, especially if you’re a rookie casino player. In the beginning, it can be hard to grasp and use terms such as paylines, free spins and things like that. Because it’s hard, you may easily find yourself in a financial hole. Bonuses help you avoid such situations by providing you with a cushion that lets you think about the game and not other things.
• Making the right choice. To top it all off, you can view bonuses and promotions as trial runs for a particular online casino. If you haven’t heard about Casino.com, this is an excellent chance to try their software out and see if they’re fit to be your go-to casino. While operators attract customers this way, it also gives you, the player, a risk-averse approach.
Casino.com Welcome Bonus (10/10)
Welcome bonuses change regularly at all casinos, so to find the latest, the best thing to do is to check the casino out. The one thing avout casino.com is that the bonus is always very favorable for the player. That is, they offer bonuses with very low playthrough requirments.
That means you get a much better chance of cahsing out your winnings than other casinos!
When we visited the casino to play using the bonus, the first thing that caught our eye was neither the amount of money offered nor the free spins. It was the way the terms and conditions were laid out, in an easily visible place, in a very crisp manner.
Even though some casinos offer mind-boggling amounts of cash, their conditions and restrictions aren’t clearly explained. This renders players unable to opt into any promotions because they don’t know if they have to sell their soul to the devil or not. Nobody wants to read walls of text and we commend Casino.com for making things short and sweet.
Due to these well-thought-out explanations, we were able to find our way right away and find out what’s going on. This particular welcome bonus is a hybrid promotion, a type which is very rarely seen in modern iGaming. You might know that Mansion Casino, a fellow Mansion Gaming brand, offers a similar welcome bonus, one that gives you two different options.
While that’s also a great promotion, Casino.com crushes it by including a no-deposit bonus before implementing a deposit bonus. Mansion Gaming one-upped themselves with that move, so kudos to them.
In addition to the welcome bonus, Casino.com offers a cornucopia of limited-time offers and promotions. They disappear and reappear on a regular basis, allowing the operator to introduce new offers and attract more players to the fold.
Overall, Casino.com houses an impressive portfolio of promotions. There is a bonus for almost every game, giving you ample opportunities to capitalize on a rare stroke of luck. 10/10, easy.
Deposits & Withdrawals (10/10)
Let’s just start off by saying how impressive the Casino.com banking section is? It’s placed right at the bottom of the page, with a number of comprehensive guides and explanations to help inexperienced players.
Casino.com hasn’t just added a bunch of popular payment options - they’ve also presented them the right way. No haphazardly placed content blocks your way. You see what you want, you get and that’s it. Beautifully done and catered towards everyone.
All in all, Casino.com created the perfect blend of classic payment platforms and popular new ones. Here’s what they have to offer:
• Boky: Pay By Mobile
• Bank Transfer
• Citadel Bank Transfer
We can’t overstate this enough: getting a chance to offer PayPal as a means of payment is a proper achievement. This company doesn’t fool around when it comes to collaborating with gaming brands and are notorious for refusing cooperation at the sight of a single red flag. That’s how you know Casino.com is legit.
Licensing & Security (10/10)
Casino.com decided to effectively leapfrog its competitors by applying for three strong licenses. It’s a combination that no other operator managed to pull off. They’ve been able to get to meet the notoriously strict criteria of the Italian AMMS (Amministrazione Autonoma dei Monopoli di Stato), giving them the right to provide services to their customers in a secure manner.
Additionally, they have the seal of approval from both the UK Gambling Commission (UKGC) and the Gibraltar Gaming Commissioner (GGC). Add the fact that they also have a Thawte certificate for SSL encryption and you’ll realize why we gave them a ten.
Customer Support (10/10)
Skilled and polite agents man the phones, mail and live chat, earning Casino.com a high grade in this department. We’ve grilled the poor guys and girls with all sorts of questions, but they’ve respected the protocol every time and responded to our queries in spectacular fashion.
There haven’t been any slow response times, unclear answers or anything. That’s how you support your players.
User Interface (10/10)
Casino.com managed to find the ideal balance between in-your-face elements and a subtle foundation. This is evident the moment you enter the URL, as you’re greeted by big, clear letters accompanied by well-placed content.
We love the fact the stickied menu bar blends into the carousel of promotions and announcements, instead of cutting off the image.
Even though getting 1cm of height in terms of content isn’t all that spectacular on paper, the aesthetic appeal is undeniable. Due to some amazing graphics from top to bottom, the whole experience has an uncanny cinematic feel to it. Despite ample opportunities to bombard you with too much content, they’ve stayed conservative and continued walking the fine line between simple and spectacular.
Casino.com does use three colors in its branding - black, white and Safety Orange. While this is a classic scheme, in terms of combining one aggressive color with two neutral tones, the overall application is amazing. All the key information at the bottom of the page is written in white on a black background. No unnecessary sentences whatsoever. It’s perfectly simple and gives out a startlingly professional feel to the entire website. The orange, on the other hand, is used for accents on key things such as section names and the login button. It’s applied in moderation, all in an effort to subtly remind you that you’re on Casino.com.
One thing we also like is the fact that everything is easily findable and categorized. If you’re interested in live dealer games, they’re all neatly tucked into a single section. This makes things immensely easier for rookie players who haven’t tried out too many online casinos. Pros who know what they’re looking for will also be delighted by the lengths Casino.com goes to appease their players. The only flaw we could really consider important is the fact that there are no tags or subcategories for slots. Something like Greek mythology, Egyptian, 5-liners and other tags would be really useful given the fact that there are 100+ slots in play.
We also can’t omit to mention other iterations of Casino.com. Aside from the impressive desktop versions, apps for Android and iOS have also left a positive impression on us. It’s incredibly difficult for an operator to gain permission from Google to offer their app on the Play Store, but Casino.com pulled it off. Even though we’ll discuss security features later, it’s important to mention the level of credibility this adds to their already stellar gaming resume. The mobile browser version is spectacular too, very lightweight and functional on older devices.
To finish off this breakdown of the Casino.com UI, we would like to divert our attention to the ability to play games both via software or Flash. If you’re not sure about the quality or origin of the Casino.com software (trust us, they’re legit), you can just enjoy the games in Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and even Tor. Gameplay on iMacOS is also impressive, giving us no reason to hesitate when giving Casino.com a 10.
Casino.com is a spectacular display of modern gaming technology, respect for the players and everything that’s essential to a good gaming session. There’s literally no aspect of this online casino that wouldn’t suit gaming fans of all preferences and experience levels. We give them a co-sign for their amazing approach to providing services.
• A lot of payment options. This is, believe it or not, the most underrated aspect of all online casinos. So many players put too much value in software and design, without even thinking of the hassle that is making transactions with limited options. Casino.com managed to score some pretty impressive contracts, giving them the head start over pretty much everyone else. If you’re looking for a gaming environment that gives you financial freedom, this is the place to be. Everything is conventionally and skillfully implemented, with an added benefit being the fact that Casino.com also offers great guides and explanations about their banking section.
• Strong licensing. In today’s iGaming industry, anyone can build a website and offer games as a cover for fraudulent activities. What sets illegitimate sites apart from the good guys are licenses from esteemed regulatory bodies, both national and international. Casino.com has done an outstanding job in this department, easily erasing any doubts about their law-abiding ways.
• Modern design. It’s no secret that web design for online casinos is a gargantuan niche in its own right. This is seemingly all-positive breakthrough also lead to some brands going over the top and torturing our eyes with a lot of colors. Others were wary of negative reactions from their players, so they went full minimal. None of these options are great, but Casino.com seems to have adopted the best qualities of both approaches, all while walking the thin line between aggressiveness and subtlety (in terms of design).
• Reputation. Talk may be cheap, but this stops being true once you increase the sample size. One 5-star review or one 1-star review doesn’t make or break the status of an online casino. If some comments and impressions are repeatedly seen time and time again, a conclusion can be made. Mansion Gaming is a respected name in iGaming, so you know you’re in for a treat. They’ve consistently been receiving rave reviews from customers.
• Too many restricted countries. For you, obviously, this is a totally arbitrary thing, especially if you can access Casino.com. For us, this is a glaring flaw because we feel it’s the duty of both us and online casinos to make gaming as accessible to adults, as possible. In the digital age, it’s much easier to respect the boundaries of national regulatory bodies. We don’t know why Casino.com hasn’t done this. It gets even weirder when you realize that Mansion Casino is widely available.
• No information about average payout rates. Even though Casino.com has been audited, certified and whitelisted by numerous organizations, they still fail to provide game-specific statistics. If this were anyone else, we’d be worried. However, as we’ve thoroughly searched for any potential red flags, we’ve determined that this is simply a weird policy by Mansion Gaming. No reason not to be transparent, though.