Free Finn and the Swirly Spin Slot Machine - Instant Play - No Download
Symbols of Ireland, good fortune, leprechauns and rainbows have long been one of the most popular subjects in slot machine universe. The unstoppable development of the gaming market brought endless possibilities and a number of new angles and here we have a new and unexpected one - Finn and the Swirly Spin!
As one of the world’s leading slot game producers and suppliers, NetEnt resorted to gamification with one of their latest slot titles called Finn and the Swirly Spin, bringing forth a brand new spin mechanic where symbols follow a spiral pattern rather than roll in the standard fashion. This 5 reel and 5 row video slot is powered by Cluster Pays which adds plenty of excitement as it is. Also, you will have a number of exciting features to benefit from and it’s fair to say you will very much enjoy this game.
Finn and the Swirly Spin Slot Symbols
From a visual point of view, Finn and the Swirly Spin is an impressively designed game. A leprechaun called Finn is welcoming you to the emerald isle – a magical setting with a spiral-formed reel grid standing at the centre of the screen with symbols that ideally represent the Irish theme.
You will be met with a pair of low-paying symbols in form of two classic playing card suits – hearts and spades – whereas the more valuable symbols include a horseshoe, a four-leaf clover, an acorn and a ruby. The Free Spins Key symbol is the Scatter always appearing at the bottom left place of the reels. A pop-eyed shining star is the game’s Wild symbol replacing for all others on the reels except from the previously mentioned Scatter. Wilds can also become Sticky so read on to find more about that.
Finn and the Swirly Spin is a boundlessly exciting game which works upon NetEnt’s universally loved Cluster Pays. Instead of lining up at least three matching symbols inside a payline, this Irish theme will reward you for creating any horizontal or vertical lines of 3 (or more) matching tiles. Symbols that are part of the winning combination will disappear from the reel set, making way for the remaining ones to move forward in a spiral and new ones appearing on the reels. This way, NetEnt made sure the players are given an opportunity to land multiple win off of a single spin.
Wild Wins – NetEnt has put an extra twist on their Wild wins as well. There are different types of wins in the Finn and the Swirly Spin slot – the ones that include a Wild and those that don’t. Each of these will trigger one of two things depending on the type:
• Wild Wins – will explode to destroy all symbols vertically and horizontally adjacent to it.
• Non-Wild Wins – will add new Wild symbols in place of one of the symbols that was part of the winning combo.
As previously described, each spin will begin with a Free Spins Key Scatter which moves towards the centre of the reel set with every win you create. It cannot disappear from the reels and will activate the Free Spins feature once it reached the keyhole position in the centre. This fantastic game comes with a Key Collection Meter on the right side of the reels, where a number of keys you collect is counted in order to give you more Free Spins during a single play. There is a full list of different free spins to be unlocked in the following fashion:
• Star Bar Free Spins – is unlocked with only 1 Key Scatter. It awards 7 free spins with the Starfall Wilds Random Feature. This wild feature places 2 or more Wilds on the reels in random order.
• Lava Lair Free Spins – requires 4 Key Scatters to unlock. It gives you three free spins with the Dragon Destroy Random feature. This particular feature destroys a random number of symbols that then activate an avalanche and gives you another chance of landing a win.
• Lucky Mug Free Spins – is a feature that requires 9 Key Scatters to be unlocked. It activates 4 free spins along with the Irish Luck Random Feature. This Irish feature will add a horizontal or vertical line of one type of symbols to guarantee a win.
• Golden Pot Free Spins – the players need 16 Key Scatters to activate it. It rewards players with two free spins and a Magic Transform feature which transform hearts and spades symbols into another high-winning denominations. There will be 16 possible transformations to go through which gives plenty of winning potential for the players.
It needs to be mentioned that all sub-features that get activated during the subsections of free spins – Starfall Wilds, Dragon Destroy, Irish Luck and Magic Transform – can appear individually during the base game which adds another level of pure gaming fun to this remarkable slot product.
Finn and the Swirly Spin slot game comes with 10 betting levels with cost per spin starting at $1 and moving upwards to $200. With its wide range of betting possibilities per single spin, NetEnt made sure to create a game that will be a great choice for all types of players.
With its RTP of 96.61% and a medium variance gameplay, players can expect to get frequent spins to keep them occupied and engaged whereas the opulence of different features found inside will make sure that players are given a fair shot at the maximum 50,000 coins.
More Top Casino Slot Games
Looking at this Finn and the Swirly Spin review one could come to conclusion that this NetEnt title is quite complicated. In truth, however, this gamified slot is rather remarkably built and easy to play despite the novelty gameplay that NetEnt have flaunted here. Players will find themselves enjoying their time spinning those reels in spiral with plenty of winning possibilities during base game and in special features.
© Penny-Slot-Machines 2006- 2019
2048 Bit SSL Certificated